Friday, April 3, 2015

Update 42: Unity 5 and Unity Cloud Builds

I knew I would vanish for a few months eventually - the Christmas break last year was apparently the trigger. I haven't posted for a while, but I started development again about a month ago when Unity 5 was released.


Along with this was a new cloud build system that works with GitHub


This is a pretty neat feature that allows me to automatically build and deploy web versions of my game.


This is big news for me as it means I have a more repeatable and independent process. I have a few more hours left to transfer over the content into my Unity 5 project, and then I'll start implementing some new features.


2 comments:

  1. Really cool seeing that project goes on! Keep doing this nice job, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Rafaeu. This definitely isn't dead, just slowly progressing at the moment due to some work commitments (and the nice weather).

    ReplyDelete